Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Fortune Cookies ...

Had been to this restaurant - PF Chang. Pretty good food I must say and that we ordered it "spicy" it was pretty good.
Now Fortune cookies is a common ritual out there. Last time I was there I was deprived of one but today didnt have to ask for it ;-) . It said " You can't learn less". Couldnt stop myself from laughing the hell out. It sounds fine but then when you add the much needed "Tag Line" and the most common one, it's hillarious.
I dont think I have to explain the tag lines out here( if I have to .. am sorry .. can't do. Please do some research - prob. on google) ... Well, with or without them " Tag lines" its fine this time.

Posted by Rajesh @ 11:26 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home