Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


You can wear Storm Casuals ...


Sounds something unusual right ? Well thats what they call it out here in New England. Were allowed to wear Jeans for a change @ work - "storm casuals" they claim ... he he he. I read that yesterday and little did I realise what its gonna be.

* Wake up in the morning and peep outta my window, took me a while to realize what’s going on. But then been there out in the snow for 4 years now I knew how its gonna be.
* Reached work with some difficulty but frankly speaking didn’t expect this turnout today
* Was a short day I guess, went out for lunch – in the storm , came back and half the floor was empty. That’s when I realized that it would be pretty bad pretty soon..

Was raining, snowing, we even had ice-rain today !! But considering the predictions for the day, it was nothing unusual. Pretty bad I should say with about 7-10 inches pouring down at the rate of about 2” an hour at times .. was pretty gloomy.

There I was - walking my way through the Snow & Ice or whatever that was … reached home safe and sound, with just a hitch ... I seem to have lost my original voice. Sound like a guy who’s a chain smoker of Marlboro REDS …





Posted by Rajesh @ 8:06 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At December 12, 2005 12:07 PM, Blogger RPM said...

Oh man..looks like a snowed out day or a few!

Be safe.

At times like these, I just hope that the heater stays on! :-)

 
At December 12, 2005 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup .. It snowed almost all day Friday.

The heater's on alright .. instead I gotta turn on the fan occassionally !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home