Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Deatball - Not Pron

I dont know why suddenly today felt like posting this today. After about 11 months suddenly felt the urge to mention this puzzle out here. Although some of my previous posts did have some hint/inclination about "Deathball - not pron"..
The most amazing and claimed to be one of the toughest puzzle on the net can be found at http://deathball.net/notpron/ . I dont know how many sleepless nights I spent trying to solve this, and some wasted day-time too. But then after all it was worth -- on 26th Jan 2005 I was able to crack the Level - 80 of the puzzle. Its been about a year (as I said before) and I guess David has extended this to 160 odd, but I didnt get time nor had the patience to sit down again. Am sure it will catch hold of me again pretty soon.
Now, I was able to complete it and was 75th till then :D ... and was the first person from the sub-continent (or the continent) to complete it ... probably 'cause many were not aware ?? Anyways you can find the old rankings @ http://deathball.net/notpron/ranking.htm
Turn me on Dead Man !!!

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:34 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home