Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Secret santa gift

So X-mas is almost here.. you guys would definitely have an office get-together. Well, we had one last Friday (16th Dec). Actually it was decided a coupla weeks before - that we would be having one.

Guess what .. these guys wanted a "Secret Santa" gift exchange ( idea courtsey our Mgr. ) We were asked to pick a name from a lot and present a gift to him/her on the day. Fortunately or Unfortunately I got the name of our very own .. Project Mgr. and was going nuts .. There was another catch .. no-one would spend more than $20 !!!

As you know I have a habit of keeping it for the last moment. Come Thursday and I went out to find something .. after about 2-3 hours of in-and-out of stores was able to get a cool tie from Filene's. Wrapped it up in a gift wrap and took it to work the next day .. We had a party and then the gift exchange ceremony .. went well ... one chap got "Chivas Regal" another guy got gift coupons to Barnes and Nobles then this lady got some sweets/candies .. and some Instant lottery tickets .... $2,$5, $10 worth ...

I got a bottle of Wine ( white wine) courtsey my Russian colleague .. Vodka would have been better but I won'tcomplain ;-) ... Mgr. was quite happy since the Tie looked awesome and he could now wear it to work. Anyways .. pretty good get-together !!

I hope they dont have anything lined up for the New Year. Oh !! they wont' because .. all of em are on vacation starting mid week !!! How's your X-mas celebration/vacation stuff coming along ???

Posted by Rajesh @ 11:28 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home