Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


And the sportsperson of the year goes to ...

Sania Mirza - The tennis star, rather the tennis sensation is the sportsperson of India for 2005. It comes to me as no surprise, though. All because of her meteoric rise in rankings last year after getting a wild card in the Australian open and reaching the 4th round of the US Open.
But she has to learn a lot. Hope 2006 would be a good year for Indian Tennis. Funny when she lets her T-shirt do all the talking ... one of em said -

Well-behaved women rarely make history
You Can Either Agree With Me, or Be Wrong
I’m Cute? No s***!
Don’t Get in My Way



Fernando Alonso - Formula 1 Champion - 2005, is the international sportsperson of the year, gathering 133 points and clinching the Drivers championship.

Poll conducted by CNN-IBN news channel.

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:44 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home