Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Orkut and Donuts ...

I am sure this is not the first time I've seen this. Nor the second, nor third... its the umpteenth time that I sit staring at the Donut game played by Google. Trying to login to Orkut is almost impossible in the evenings .... Wonder whether google isn't able to manage the load on the server. What else could this mean ....

Months have become years and there doesnt seem to be much of an improvement (I guess). Sigh! I need to feed myself with some Krispy Kream donuts - 'cause getting this "No Donut for You" again and again has made me think !!

Dossier : orkut error server

Posted by Rajesh @ 6:57 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At January 16, 2006 11:06 PM, Blogger Mr. Hyde said...

couldn't have said it better... this donut has apparently so popular that people have dedicated a group titled "Orkut Server Sucks" on orkut for that sole purpose...

 
At January 17, 2006 8:20 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Didn't know about dat .. good to know LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home