Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


My 2 cents ...

The air was swishing by and it was difficult, so difficult that I could barely walk. Could see people standing there waiting for it to calm down. Considering the fact that it was Friday, it was strange that they did not show an urgency. I started walking towards the pedestrian crossing, looking to my right I could see a couple of cabs at a distance, their headlights indicating that they weren't that far. Waited about 5 seconds before making an attempt to cross.
On the other side, now near the Trinity Church, I stared back at the Tower .. looked amazing at night ( wait it was only 6pm !) and then turned my sight, left 90 degrees. There, in the evening sky stood Prudential, as beautiful as ever - in all its glory. The huge sign on top of the tower, which could be visible even from across the Charles River, makes its presence known in the downtown skyline doesn't it ?
Now walking at the Copley square towards my usual T stop, was wondering looking at the kids play skateboard at the fountain - anything unusual ? Naah ... do see them on and off .. covered from head to toe in winter clothes, still showing great gusto to come down there for some practise. How I wish ... iff I could try that one day. But then its not the first time it has occured to me. Everytime I pass through the square, it hits me .... no more playing eh ? Sigh that sux ..
Come to think of if I dont remember the last time I engaged myself in some outdoor sports, was so fun back in school ... Cricket, Volleyball, Football (Soccer) you name it. But then that now feels like a century ago. Took my right hand out of the jacket pocket and slowly hand-combed my hair, couple of deep inhales and off I was again towards the Green line and then the Apt. A week-end awaits, which I know is gonna pass by like a "Fire truck on call" but then seldom do we forget to appreciate Sat & Sun...
Okay lemme wake up ... what the hell was that all about ? I guess I should keep the Brown effect to myself and not let my blogging/writing get affected by that. Guess not. After reading what I've written above, I think Robert Langdon (aka Dan Brown) has gotten into me. HELP !!
Archived in : Boston weekend Copley John Hancock Prudential Cricket Volleyball Dan Brown

Posted by Rajesh @ 12:17 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home