Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Who Moved My Cheese ?

I dont know who did but I know someone would - in the near future; also have seen it being moved right in front of my eyes. I did what most of us do, turn a blind eye towards it. Reading this book today realized how stupid of me to do that. Must say that never in my life have I felt like a tormented, hollow mockery of a human being.
This one by Johnson Spencer & Kenneth H. Blanchard titled "Who Moved My Cheese" is a real eye opener. It would put a question right on your face and that being "Are you ready to accept any change in Life or are you afraid of changes ?"
The Author tries to keep it as simple as possible (couldn't be more simpler) and can be applied to every aspect of your personal life and/or career/professional life.
A Must Read.
Archived in : Books Johnson Spencer Cheese Mice

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:41 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At February 23, 2006 4:07 PM, Blogger ammu said...

Hmm...I was gifted that book once. Never bothered reading it...i might have to dig through some bozes to find it now...

I'm not very keen though...I do enough introspection without someone having to throw Qs at me...

 
At February 23, 2006 11:51 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

A must read ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home