Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


35 GB and 250 Gigs

It ought to be for giggles, I thought. No it was not; I was eager to get it done with today. The 250 GB Seagate hard-drive has been sitting there for 4 months now. Lazy me, thought of using it many-a-times but it was not until today that I actually disected my PC. Took a while to clean it up and boy was glad that got it done. My HP now boasts of 280 Gigs of storage space.
Thanks to Sean, used up a bit of space with his mp3s collection. bit? ..... lol it seems so less; its freaking 35 GB. Yeah 35 gigs worth of music !!! I dont think I'd need any more stuff in the near future. He had it all starting from Air Supply to Beatles to Green Day to Billy Joel to Led Zep to Pearl Jam to Floyd to U2 to Whitesnake. Also deep in those folders lie Celine Dion, Britney, Alicia Keys, Beyonce and likes ... Geez. I've put them in a separate folder and I dare not play them.
Am not sure how many of them would I be transferring to my Ipod, as my existing collection is pretty okay types. Probably would spend this week-end sorting out Sean's stuff. Am sure 2 days wont be enuf.
Song of the Day : Creep gy RadioHead
Archived in : Hard Drives Beatles Green Day U2 Pink Floyd Led Zep Pearl Jam RadioHead

Posted by Rajesh @ 8:37 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Shouts:

At February 21, 2006 11:23 PM, Blogger RPM said...

Yea, isn't it funny how quickly we can fill out GIGAbytes of space with stuff? There was a time when 20GB was a "huge" drive!

And that collection sounds awesome! Good for you!

 
At February 22, 2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Mr. Hyde said...

so u've got a loaded baby on ur hands now, eh ;-)

 
At February 22, 2006 10:47 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Rpm - I remember those days; 20 Gigs was like Whoa !! Now it seems so less...

@ Parag - Yup I have. It just took me a little more than 4 months though - lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home