Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Another long week-end ends

Lazy monday today, woke up pretty late dont know whether it was my laziness or the body resisting me from getting outta the bed thanks to the looong walk yesterday. Went to a Thai restaurant for lunch, food was good and so was the Papaya salad *something new*.
On the way back stopped by at a store and rented the movie Bluffmaster. Pretty okay film, bit of a liftoff from Truman Show though. Song of the day - "Aap Ki Kashish" from the Hindi movie Aashiq Banaya Aapne.
Aapki kashish sarfarosh hai
aapka nasha yu madhosh hai
kya kahe tumse jaane ja
gum hua Hosh Hai...
*ing Tanushree Dutta - Miss India 2004. Havent seen the movie (no plans of watching it either), the song is a cool one though. I guess its enuf Bollywood movies for the month!
Archived in : Thai Bollywood Hindi movies Miss India Tanushree Dutta

Posted by Rajesh @ 5:56 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At February 21, 2006 2:30 PM, Blogger ammu said...

there aint no such thing as too much Bollywood... :P

 
At February 21, 2006 8:21 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Amrita - Believe me, too much bollywood is not good for health :)

@ hmb - I would luv to watch them but the thing is one ends up banging one's head watching any TDH movie. That's what happened to me ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home