Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Work Ethics

Its official now- I have been indited to the elite club. The club of Saturday Sabbatarians. It came to me as a surprise yesteday (and that too @ 4pm) when I was asked to report to work. I was like - no kidding ? Going live over the week-end has its disadvantages !!
Am a member of the group where Veterans like "Habitat Workers", "Doctors", "NGOs", "Sportsperson" etc have been ruling the world. Who works on a Saturday you may ask. Mulder does, and dragging poor Scully into his troubles and going into a panic mode.
On the other hand, I'd be able to wear Jeans to work (voila) - oh sounds like a motivation yeah? A change from the regular formal dressing, although I donot understand the link between work and formal wear (not that one exists) .. work ethics !!!
Although I do fear, and don't have an option not to. Exodus, Chapter 31, verse 15 states " .... but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death." God reiterates the importance and says that noone should work on a Saturday (Sabbath)
Archived in: Work Saturday Xfiles Weekend Sabbath

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:47 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Shouts:

At February 25, 2006 12:40 PM, Blogger ammu said...

my deepest sympathies...

 
At February 25, 2006 10:41 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

:(( :(( :((

 
At February 28, 2006 7:38 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Naah I'd prefer staying at home on any given Sat, hands down !! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home