Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Knew York ...

A short trip to NY and nearby places over the week-end. Guess not much scrapping possible as a result. Would be a good hangout ( or we'll make it one ;-) . Ride to Manhattan would be okay but while returning back, it would be a lonely 4-5 hours in the Greyhound ~ sigh ( unless of course I find an interesting person sitting next to me) . And this, I believe would be too much to ask yeah ? Well, it has been my experience for my past 10-12 rides ... duh duh duh...
Of course 'they' have planned to go to Atlantic City (again ??) .. yeah for a change would be roaming amongst the great gamblers and pub hoppers !! Ahem ..
Anyways more about the trip with some details on Sunday when I return back to my den ;-)
Signing off now ...

Posted by Rajesh @ 12:24 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Shouts:

At March 10, 2006 10:42 AM, Blogger ammu said...

haffffuuuunnnn!!! :-) good weather in NYC today...

 
At March 10, 2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Damn !!! Awesome weather dude, and I was taking the pains of carrying my ""jacket"" along with the heavy bagpack !! hmmp

 
At March 12, 2006 11:35 PM, Blogger Mosilager said...

very nice... hi from a fellow warrier

 

Post a Comment

<< Home