Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Five Something Someone ..

Another Fi5e ?? Naah ....
Have been having fun wiht the number 5 lately.I was tagged by Fi5e some days ago, though i came up with something alright.Now I find myself reading this piece of work by Chetan Bhagat - "Five Point Someone". Thanks to Parag and Soumya who suggested I read this.

Dont know what to say right now considering I'm just into about 90 odd pages reading it.But so far so good .. It's about the life of an IITian who cares for fun things in life as opposed to the "muggu" life @ IIT and psychos wondering how where their GPA decreased by 0.01.

The mention of Vodka and Pink Floyd made me remember the gud ol Hostel life during my undergrad. Anyways squeezed in a coupla minutes to punch in a few lines here. Back to work now !!

Posted by Rajesh @ 12:16 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home