Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Holi Hai ...

The festival of colors - Holi is here. Annual Hindu spring festival celebrated with gusto all over India. I donot remember when was the last time I celebrated the fest ... um uh probably 5 years ago.
Still remember those days playing color with pichkaaris, trying to squeeze in a coupla hours during the Board exam preparations, freaking out the next day @ school trying to figure out the colors on friends faces, even Paint .. yeah white Paint !!
Happy Holi Everyone !!!
Archived in : Festival India Holi

Posted by Rajesh @ 11:05 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home