Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Inspiration from Garfield

Now, this was yesterday ... being a Saturday, it sounds alright (me being Garfield, not Jon).


Today ... well uh um...


Tomorrow, a Monday - Monday Blues, An early morning, Hurry to work, 8 Atrocious hours, and another 5 day week kicks off.

Archived in: Comics Garfield Monday Blues

Posted by Rajesh @ 8:12 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At March 19, 2006 11:54 PM, Blogger ammu said...

Well thank goodness it's a regular Monday for you...for me..it's the Monday after Spring Break...do you realize how excrutiatingly painful that is?? it's MONDAY ...not Monday...

:'(

sorry for the rant...

:-)

 
At March 20, 2006 12:41 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Oh !! Thats a bigger bomb. Been there 2-3 times myself but yeah its gonna be a MONDAY alright.

Hope you have a laid back week then ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home