Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Germans n Hindi ?

Germans as such are pretty brainy chaps and what if he/she were an Engineer ? I should say ... ahem - got to be the best yeah ? Well, this chap is pretty good too (being brainy has got nothing to do with this, though) ... and I know he's better than me at what he's done out here (which I hate to say being an Indian). I mean it .. couldn't compete with him - his tone and the modulation OMG.
What the crap ... just click below will ya ? Can read my blabber anytime later ;-)


Archived in: Germany Hindi India Movies

Posted by Rajesh @ 6:56 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At March 18, 2006 11:41 PM, Blogger ammu said...

THAT...was amaaaazing!!! that guy delivered so well. Impressed!

 
At March 19, 2006 1:30 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Yeah for a person from outside India - he did achieve a lot !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home