Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Blog Add-ons and Google

There are quite a few in the market now-a-days, but what I was interested in, apart from the Affiliates that you see on the sidebar, was a Search. Spent some yesterday and some today to finally get it working - most importantly "the way I wanted".
So finally My Deja Vu has ..

Thinking of putting in some Google Adsense. The only thing thats stopping me is ...

Suggestions/Experiences welcome on this Adsense...

Also finally got my account approved on Google Page Creator. Click here, but as obvious - its still under construction. Probably my week-end task or atleast could get started. But yeah You Should Get One as I believe there's a waitlist much similar to their email accounts once ! Currently they are offering a staggering 100 MB storage.

~That's it for now....

Archived in : Blog Addons Google Adsense Web-Page

Posted by Rajesh @ 7:42 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home