Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Going tech - Mobile Post

Dark clouds, rain n heavy winds couldn't stop these runners from finishing the marathon today.

Here i was, capturing some snaps from my cell n posting via MMS :D. Kewl !! Was an experiment but looks like it works fine ;-).

Edit

Following was added later in the evening.

I also happened to capture some more in the 15 mins I was out on Boylston Street. There were scores of people supporting the athletes as they crossed the finish line.


Labels: , , , , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 1:02 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Shouts:

At April 17, 2007 9:29 AM, Blogger ammu said...

Wow - marathon in the rain! Those guys have some grit man.
And cool....posting via MMS?! Nice!

 
At April 17, 2007 5:17 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Yup. They were planning to call it off - but then didn't.

1st of all running a marathon in itself is a big deal, I could only watch them run in the rain/wind - hats off to them !!

Yeah the mobile blogging is something that I found out recently - works out kewl though [and its free] :)

 
At April 20, 2007 5:48 PM, Blogger D for Dawn said...

Hey cool! Posting via MMS! Belated Vishu wishes man!

 
At April 21, 2007 4:20 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ d for dawn - Thanks !! And yeah B'lated Vishu aashamsakal. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home