Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Oh Brother, Where art Thou?

With, people switching services left n right, creating havoc on the www world, trying to stamp their name out there, I thought let me sit back and relax. Gave a pat on my back today as I was able to end another procrastination of mine. Although, you might have guessed by now that I'm going crazy talking nonsense out here, let me help you out ... hit "Ctrl + End" on the browser - what do you see? "2006 Spooky Action At The Distance"? Check the "Currently Reading" section and you would see that I'm hooked onto "One Flew Over Cuckoo's Nest" - awesome book.

Before you start scratching your head and deem moi to be insane, imagine what you can achieve with 83 cents a month, which is ~ 2.5 cents a day ~ $10 a year. What you see here is what you can obtain; and by here I mean the address bar. One of the few things you can get done now-a-days with Google. Something else that obviously flows is this.

Lots to follow here (of course) and there and everywhere. Please update your feeds with this link.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

- R.Frost

Labels: , , , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 8:07 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Shouts:

At March 14, 2007 2:11 AM, Blogger Intruder said...

i've seen the movie,
its fantastic.
Not into reading :)

Hope Priyadarshan dont have another lawsuit against him for his Thalavattam

 
At March 14, 2007 4:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Uh!.. Awesome.. You too became independent. Waiting to see it getting launched. Gulp Gulp....

Well about the book, I think I've seen mentioning about it in Veeran's orkut profile. That's the only knowledge I've :(.

 
At March 14, 2007 6:47 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Intruder - Books are usually more descriptive (you might have seen that with "The Da Vinci Code") and of course reading is fun ;-)

That guy "Priyadarshan" has been escaping a lot isn't it? But then I guess so are other Bollywood Directors :P

 
At March 14, 2007 6:49 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Durga - Yeah I had been thinking about it for some time now. Have changed the blog but have to get onto updating the webpage in a few days ;-)

About the book - ask him about the book (he might still have it rite) its a good one :-)

 
At March 20, 2007 5:42 AM, Blogger ammu said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 20, 2007 5:53 AM, Blogger ammu said...

i'm totally lost...
I know about the book "One flew..." They tried to make us sit through the movie in high school.... :) hehe.

 
At March 20, 2007 4:23 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Amrita - The book's kewl, am yet to watch the movie though.

About getting confused - that was a small highlight that I put in for the new Domain I bought ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home