Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Procrastination

Pro·cras·ti·nate [proh-kras-tuh-neyt, pruh-] : to defer action; delay;to put off till another day or time


[definition : dictionary dot com]


[example: below]



Yes. This is what happens when envelopes start piling up on your desk. I've seen the stack grow from 1 to 2 to about 30, but all I could do was to pass a glance every once in a while. Its so difficult isn't it, especially when Homer and Garfield are your inspiration.

Well then, I decided its enough and started the long process of sorting them out and shredding them. It took me close to an hour and had filled 3 huge bags worth of junk. Oh boy, it was fun and a good start to the long weekend. Let's see how many bags I'd be able to fill on the next Long WE.

Labels: , , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 12:01 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Shouts:

At February 18, 2007 3:56 AM, Blogger RPM said...

Yea, its unbelievable how quickly I fill up my shredder's container. And yea, it is always the same - piles start growing to the point where all 'pre sorted' mails automatically get shredded, without looking what it really is!

 
At February 18, 2007 1:45 PM, Blogger Mosilager said...

i was gonna comment but i'll do it tomorrow

 
At February 18, 2007 10:56 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ usc trojan - True. I junked so many of them yesterday without even having a look. But the feeling you get after emptying out the container is amazing ;-).

@ mosilager - Sure. :)

 
At February 20, 2007 3:52 PM, Blogger ammu said...

That's strange...i did EXACTLY the same thing this weekend. It took me 3 hours...but that's another story ;-)

 
At February 20, 2007 8:59 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ amrita - That's what Long Weekends are for. I bet 3 outta 4 junta would have done some sort of 'sorting/cleaning' ...

 
At February 20, 2007 10:14 PM, Blogger Nandanam said...

Rajeshji, i fall under the 1 outta 4 junta. :D
They say nothing is impossible, and so maybe, just maybe, there's still scope for me. :)

 
At February 21, 2007 12:40 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@Dhaynajee - You know what they say about 'Impossible' right ? I M Possible ?? ;-)

 
At March 25, 2007 5:11 PM, Blogger Mosilager said...

still thinking about a comment for this post...

 
At March 25, 2007 7:43 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ mosilager - don't follow the title of the post like a T. Its been a month already and you'd be proclaimed the KING very soon :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home