Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Next Stop: Miami

Oh yeah ...




They played a punishing run game , brought their kick ass defense back into play, the Jones factor, effective plays by Grossman, Urlacher etc.. etc... made it "Next Stop - Miami". A wait of Twenty one years - Da Bears make their appearance in a Super bowl game since '85.

But I have to say this again and again and again - guys @ FOX , esp. Mr. Joe Buck- Can you please give the BEARS some credit NOW ? Have to hear the ESPN guys as well - all that BS stats and the downplaying crap !!!!

Anyways, would rather CELEBRATE than bragging about the commentary and making a big issue about it. Congrats Bears, Congrats Chicago.

Read someone mention about us being underdogs - "We went in as the underdogs. And you know what happens when someone calls us an Underdog in Chicago: we fight like hell." So true ...


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 8:23 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Shouts:

At January 22, 2007 1:01 PM, Blogger RPM said...

@rajesh: Congratulations to Da Bears! I knew Chicago will win, but I was rooting for the Saints. And Reggie Bush did have a potentially game-changing TD, but it did not materialize.

Oh yea, welcome to the 'I hate Joe Buck' club! I hate him for a variety of other reasons ...

 
At January 22, 2007 8:54 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Rpm - Thanks !!

I knew you'd be rooting for Bush :D. He proved that he's fast and his typical somersault - kewl.

But looked like the saints lacked something - after all they were rated as the best offensive unit out there...

 
At January 22, 2007 8:56 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

... and what can I say about Joe Buck... I've always hated him. I remember when WhiteSox won the World series and I had to mute while watching most of the post season games - sigh. Somebody get him off air !!!!!

 
At January 25, 2007 7:45 PM, Blogger RPM said...

@rajesh: He loves the New York Yankees and the Dallas Cowboys and such. Idiot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home