Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Flashback 2006

What happened in 2006 ? Here's something that has been floating around for a couple of weeks now. A collection of the first sentence of the very 1st post every month on this Blog -

  1. Its 2 hours and 10 minutes after the clock stuck 12 for the first time this year - the year 2006, that I'm writing this blog.
  2. 2006 has been pretty hectic (@ work) so far.
  3. "And, oh, by the way, Mr. Prime Minister, the United States is looking forward to eating Indian Mangoes.
  4. Mark Twain probably was correct when he said, and I quote, "April 1st: This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three-hundred and sixty-four."
  5. I don't know when did I decide, but here I was repenting over my decision to watch some Bollywood movies over the WE ;
  6. Vending machines at workplace are a topic of debate, always.
  7. There are times when you find yourself at a juncture where an unknown force takes over your predetermined notions.
  8. Ongoing rift in the Middle East is getting worse.
  9. It was year 1965 when US astrounaut Ed White lost a spare glove when he went outside his spaceship for the first time.
  10. Find myself in NYC this weekend ;) didnt quite enjoy the Hound ride though.
  11. No, this post is not in relation to what agent Fox Mulder used to say.
  12. No, this chap wont learn. (Bart Simpson)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 2:25 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At December 27, 2006 11:54 AM, Blogger Mohammed Shahid said...

Visiting first time - hats off to your felicity with the language, Rajesh. You write like a pro, eitherBoston does this to people or I don't get around much.

 
At December 27, 2006 9:15 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Hey Shahid. Nice to see you around and thanks for stopping by. About the writing, I think its the former :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home