Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Lefty or Righty ?

Are you ambidextrous ? No frankly, do you think that you could use your Left/Right hand for most (if not all) of your daily activities ? Here's some food for thought. How do you think you respond ?

Left or right ...
  1. While using the Shift key on ur keyboard
  2. To hang a bag (or a bag pack) on your shoulder
  3. While using the phone
  4. While using the space bar on a keyboard
  5. Preference given to Left/Right while dressing up/wearing your shoe/socks.
  6. To wear your timepiece
  7. 1st step while climbing stairs ?
Some say that left-handed people are more intelligent or creative than right handed people and a recent study shows that Lefties have the advantage in adversarial situations. But they say "Not only our language function, but even the way we see the world can depend on our handedness".

... so what did you figure out from the Se7en above? Lefty or Righty?

Archived in: Right Left Ambidextrous Side

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:47 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Shouts:

At November 23, 2006 2:46 AM, Blogger D for Dawn said...

@rajesh - Hey, though am a right handed person basically, there are some things that I can do only with my left hand!
eg: shuffle and deal a deck of cards. Ever tried that with your left hand?

 
At November 24, 2006 2:13 AM, Blogger Intruder said...

Im lefty.
but i write with my right hand only. That might be why i have the worst hand writing. i can draw with my both hands. its very easy on a board. bit tough on paper/book.

:)

@d for dawn: i shuffle with left :) never wit right !

 
At November 27, 2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ d for dawn - See .. that's what I meant. I aint alone then ;). Shuffle with the L hand? neva tried that; next time maybe

@ intruder - Wow !! But if you have been writing with your R hand ever since, it should be good ( I mean better than your L.H). Ever tried comparing both :P

 
At November 29, 2006 7:32 PM, Blogger RPM said...

@rajesh: I have a theory for my "mixed" situation. For anything I need to use two hands, I am a lefty - golf, cricket batting, baseball batting, maybe even tug-of-war ;-)

For all things that can be done with one hand, I am a righty - writing, cricket bowling/throwing, tennis/squash, etc.

Still not ambidextrous, but neither lefty nor righty ;-)

 
At November 30, 2006 7:53 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Hey Rpm. Thats some research maan !! Looks like you put in some thought over it. Bowling/Batting - remember some of the cricketers do that ;)

 
At May 02, 2008 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I write on my write hand. but still can draw from my left hand too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home