Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


What's playing

Its Pearl Jam all along -

1. I Am Mine
2. Release
3. Alive
4. Black
5. Glorified G
6. Even Flow
7. Daughter
8. Porch

- soothing indeed ....

Archived in: Pearl Jam Rock Concerts

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:31 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Shouts:

At November 09, 2006 1:45 AM, Blogger ammu said...

AWESOME list. Love no. 6 ... that song just hits the soul.

 
At November 10, 2006 2:38 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Amrita - Amen to that. The lyrics are awesome too. I actually love all of their stuff. Just highlighted the ones that was playing on my winamp the other day :)

 
At November 12, 2006 2:23 AM, Blogger RPM said...

Play 3, play 4, repeat.

 
At November 13, 2006 10:08 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Rpm - oh yeah. I have their live (onstage) version which I've put in a loop ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home