Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


The great great Mr.Murphy

Have been running a bit late for the past few days. Am trying my best to keep up with the pace of my daily life. Sigh !! Never thought it would be this difficult. Sitting in front of my comp today I think about Murphy.... Murphy who ? Well, am talking about the one and only Mr. Murphy.
They say it originated in Edwards Air Force Base in 1948 where Major Edward A. Murphy, Jr., worked as a development engineer contributing support measurement technology. Now, how many of them make sense ?? I'd say all of em :)

These are some that I've heard at workplace and have experienced it too

And my favorite (rather my interpretation from daily life) ...

The moment you decide to get started early morning - it starts raining. Usually happens at 8:30AM and 5:30 in the evening. The day you decide to leave early, psychic Murphy spells doomsday. No point playing the waiting game either, you cannot match his extraordinary talent .
And its probably the day you forgot your Umbrella !!
Archived in: Murphy Laws Joke Computer

Posted by Rajesh @ 5:14 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Shouts:

At October 17, 2006 7:54 AM, Blogger ammu said...

"When you finally buy enough memory, you will not have enough disk space."

LOL!!! how true.

Murphy and I share a love/hate relationship

 
At October 17, 2006 8:20 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

Thats Murphy for you ;)

 
At October 19, 2006 1:39 AM, Blogger Shruti said...

wao..wonderful facts....

 
At October 19, 2006 4:53 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Shruti - Yup. Although there are many more, these are some I found interesting.

Thanks for visiting my dejavu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home