Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Hello NY !

Find myself in NYC this weekend ;) didnt quite enjoy the Hound ride though. An hour and a half stuck in the evening traffic grrrr. Dont see much of a change in like 4 months. It was crazy, remember those days .. had spent like 7 consecutive WEs in the City ... he he he
With temperature in the high 40s and low 50s I hope it would be pretty difficult tonite .. hmm lets see.
Mission - Tool.
Venue - Nassau Coliseum
Archived in: NY Rock-concerts Rock Tool

Posted by Rajesh @ 12:04 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Shouts:

At October 07, 2006 6:33 PM, Blogger Mosilager said...

you should look up your namesake and my cousin... he's roaming around there somewhere.

 
At October 08, 2006 6:13 PM, Blogger ammu said...

And me! Dude...how come you didnt say hi? :P

 
At October 09, 2006 5:01 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Mosilager - hmm.. but t'would have been difficult in the Crowd ;)

@ Amrita - Hey, I did stop by. It seems you were out partying on Sat? :P

 
At October 10, 2006 2:39 PM, Blogger ammu said...

Ooops! :P Next time then...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home