Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


An Egocentric Tag

Oh yeah.. I've been tagged again. Find myself trying to answer a few "I"s put up by Mosilager or was it Ginga and BooBoo. Well here goes -

I am thinking about -

... spending this Sunday afternoon Indoors for a change.
... the effect of an iritating Sunday morning rain on human thought process and lethargy.
... watching Matrix again today.

I said -
... (to myself) If I keep on watching X files and Sci-Fi I'd end up spotting a UFO pretty soon :P

I want to -
... get tickets to the White Sox game this year for sure, if they qualify. Cant miss it 2 years in a row. Am already repenting missing it last year.

I wish -
... I could improve on my procrastination (as in not procrastinating) , if not totally get outta it.

I hear -
... "I cant remember anything, can't tell if this is true or dream, deep down inside I feel the scream, this terrible silence stops me "playing on my Winamp. A Metallica masterpiece about a soldier fighting in a war and a mortar blows off in his face. He can't hear, see, smell, taste and he doesn't have arms or legs.

I wonder -
... If we would ever be able to solve the mystery behind the Spooky Action At The Distance, the Schrodingers Cat Trilogy.

I regret -
... Not discovering Starbucks for almost 2 years.

I am -
... Glad that I did though. Better late than never yeah ?

I dance -
... Makes sense if I add "usedto" between "I" and "dance". The last time it happened was Undergrad farewell party.

I sing -
... Almost every once in a while. Hindi, Mallu and those Metal stuff. Hell yeah I try to sing along with Hetfield and Maynard and ol Eddie Vedder.

I cry -
... Whenever I feel like; mostly induced by music - some Yesudas stuff and out here - PJ.

I am not always -
... Accountable for what I end up doing. "Inner me" has a major influence ;-)

I make with my hands -
... Some good Indian food

I write -
... Quite a lot, almost about everything, almost everyday. Out here in the blog, out there on Groups. And no - I dont run outta topics that soon :D

I confuse -
... Myself whenever I'm put up with a question starting with "If you were..."

I need -
...
To find out, pretty soon, what I can do about this.

And finally -
... After about 3 years I get a chance to meet up with folks. The countdown begins ...


Well, just following the trend to tag others, I take this opportunity to make some fellows work on these Egocentrisms.

Kiran- To get to know what are his thots !!!

Parag - Dun need a reason to tag him. Maybe 'cause he says .. " who answers ... who answers .. I" :)

Soumya - Because looks like she's still not done with her Mentos yet. Its high time she finishes them ;)

D for Dawn - I need to find out how does an elf approach these ... :-?
Kavi - I leapt, but didnt find the net anywhere. Asking her to provide an insight :)

Archived in: Tag Tagged PJ Xfiles Rock Concerts

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:43 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Shouts:

At August 21, 2006 10:59 AM, Blogger ammu said...

Nice! Enjoyed reading your thoughts ;)
Now let's combine the singing and food making....and invite me over ....that would be awesome :P :)

I finally broke my silence in blogosphere btw...

 
At August 21, 2006 3:34 PM, Blogger Mosilager said...

hey, nice! thanks for doing the tag... now I and the rest of the blogosphere know that you cry over yesudas songs. congratulations, going home or is home coming here?

 
At August 21, 2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Amrita - Thanks!

Combine it eh? Ol Eddie wont be able to stand Indian food and "Jeremy" (for ex.) at the same time - lol.

Invite .. um uh well.

And hey, welcome back.

@ Mosilager - Yeah got some time completed it finally - phew!!
Dude - not all yesudas ones, only some of them that are pretty heavy wih the lyrics oo.

And its the former, updates soon :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home