Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Coming Of Age

According to Wiki it's a term used in reference with a young character who (with age) has developed in some way, through the undertaking of responsibility, or by learning a lesson.


Am a character allright ;), but feels like the term 'young' doesn't go with the 'character' anymore. Amidst the early morning hurry-burry, trying to get to work on a pleasant Feb. Thursday, I discover something that made me ponder. Ponder all the way until I could get busy at work.

Finding a strand of white hair creeping up among a zillion other black ones is not something that you forward to as a 'young character'. It was funny (and I almost laughed at myself) when I tried to pluck it out. Poor chap, I could hear him scream 'Noooooooooooooo'. Felt like asking him - "how long you've been there dude"? "Trying to hide from me eh?"

So, they say it could be 'cause of hazzar (thousand) things going on in your life. Apart from 'Coming of age' it could be 'cause you're tensed always, use Gel on your hair quite a lot and blah blah. All I know is that I ended up just flipping pages of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" on my daily commute today.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:15 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Shouts:

At February 24, 2007 10:59 AM, Blogger D for Dawn said...

@rajesh - hee hee hee! guess when i spotted the first (and hopefully only :P) white hair on my head? Just before my wedding :O

 
At February 25, 2007 1:03 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ d for dawn - thats nice. Talk about timing eh? So what did Mr.hubby say when he came to know ? :P

 
At February 28, 2007 11:47 PM, Blogger ammu said...

No comment.

 
At March 02, 2007 12:37 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ amrita - Eh? I smell something here ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home