Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Spot the 10 differences

Just a quick comparison. Can you spot the 10 differences between these two video feeds? Let me give you a heads up. The first one is the actual Apple 1984 video while the second one is a spoof. Watch both, they're interesting in their own respect. I do recommend you put some thought into the second one ...








Labels: , , , , , , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 7:29 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At March 27, 2007 2:06 PM, Blogger D for Dawn said...

Phew!

 
At March 28, 2007 7:31 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home