Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


I'm Feeling Lucky

Ever tried the I'm Feeling Lucky button on Google ? Of course you would have, what a question yeah? If you are feeling lucky the search engine will turn a perfect match the first time without having to page through the search results.

Wanna check how lucky you can get ? Type in the following and do an "I'm Feeling Lucky" on Google .... (Make sure you pay attention to the page thats's displayed/not displayed)

* Miserable Failure
* French military victories
* Arabian Gulf
* Liar
* Awful Announcer
* a**hole

Read the clickable link that comes up in the "French Military Victories" page.
Now try something else, your name for example and see what comes up as a 1st hit. Dont look astonished if you find a surprise ;-)

Archived in: Google Googlebomb French France USA Military Lucky

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:32 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Shouts:

At July 06, 2006 9:06 AM, Blogger RPM said...

Very interesting. Loved the "did you mean" part :-)

 
At July 06, 2006 11:57 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Rpm - lol did you mean stuff is kewl and so is the Arabian Gulf :)

 
At July 07, 2006 2:11 AM, Blogger D for Dawn said...

Hey I tried with my name! No surprises :(

 
At July 07, 2006 12:59 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ d for dawn - Hmm Are you sure ? It takes me to a "Endnotes" which doesnt make any sense ;-)

Time to start working towards geting your name stamped on the www :)

 
At July 10, 2006 2:30 AM, Blogger ammu said...

I'm with d for dawn on this one. Nothing surprising...just the usual pointers to my homepages etc.

Am i missing something?

 
At July 10, 2006 7:00 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Amrita - no you aren't missing anything. Just that many of us dont know if it would return something relevant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home