Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


FUBAR Friday

It was a Casual friday, casual in the sense that bit of a relaxation from the constrictions of a dress code (or formal wear). I had sensed it thursday night itself that tomorrow is gonna be a FUBAR Friday. What else could I expect, receive an email at 12 in the night Thursday which was expecting me to reach work at so and so time (early I.E) then the struggle out there as if there was no tomorrow ~ sigh.
The climate outside was asuperb. Pleasant 60s and was in the mood to enjoy every moment of it, but by the time I wrapped up everything it was late already. Watched them Cows back to my long walk to the T stop and there goes my TGIF. A danger of reporting again on Saturday exists am waiting for that to be resolved right now.
By the End of Day I was in the mood to listen to "No Excuses" by Alice in Chains ...
It's okay
Had a bad day
Hands are bruised from breaking rocks all day
Drained and blue
I bleed for you
You think it's funny well you're drowning in it too
Archived in: Work Fubar Friday Alice In Chains TGIF

Posted by Rajesh @ 1:39 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home