Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Made us Crazy ? Who ?

Watched this Hindi movie yesterday "Humko Deewana Kar Gaye" . Not much of a star-studded cast but had some good performances from Akshay Kumar, Anil Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Bipasha Basu et al.

Pretty decent movie, something different as far as storyline goes. Katrina Kafi looked gorgeous, or if I go back some years and consider myself to be a college student back in India, then we'd say amongst us that she was a Bomb ;)


Though, she's not done much of an acting in Bollywood, I guess its a good start. The movie I guess is decent and worth watching - once. hmm I'd give it a Three ***
Archived in: Bollywood Hindi Movies India Films Katrina Kaif Humko Deewana Kar Gaye

Posted by Rajesh @ 5:34 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home