Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Twix my favorite - atleast for now ;)

Vending machines at workplace are a topic of debate, always. Starting from gum to chips to cookies to soda to candies they've got it all to let you keep munching during office hours.

The charges are ridiculous, however. 2 times, 3 times is that what they charge? Damn! So yesterday afternoon, get this craving to munch a candy. Dunno why I picked TWIX, but TWIX it was. Inserted a $ bill and its supposed to return me 30c. To my surprise, find 45c being returned, surprised 'cause they dont make such mistakes.

So today again, a general human tendency to find out whether yesterday was just a mere conicidence found myself inserting a $ bill and voila again the same deal. Oh yeah TWIX is on sale out there. he he .. crazy me, getting happy as if I've found kryptonite and writing a blog entry out here.

Whatever, for now TWIX is my fav. atleast till the next inventory ;-)

~ Have an nice WeekEnd guys

Archived in: Candy Vending Machine Weekend Twix

Posted by Rajesh @ 6:22 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Shouts:

At June 02, 2006 10:53 PM, Blogger Mosilager said...

cadbury's... and some of that swiss stuff is really good

 
At June 03, 2006 11:04 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Mosilager - Yeah I know. Twix aint my fav. at all but then for now it is.

Carbury's and swiss stuff rock. I have some stashed in my desk always ;-)

 
At June 03, 2006 11:24 PM, Blogger RPM said...

@rajesh: LOL, keep milking the cow and don't tell anyone or else you will be killing the 'golden goose' ;-)

 
At June 04, 2006 12:21 AM, Blogger ammu said...

Me loves Twix. Me also loves chocolate in general...;)

 
At June 04, 2006 1:06 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Rpm - Yeah I am doing that right now, dunno how long though. If they replace it with Animal Crackers during inventory - am doomed !!

@ Amrita - Yeah. Apart from TWIX I luv Toblerone and likes :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home