Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Jeremy spoke in Class today

Eddie had the crowd on their toes till midnight. Tweeter Center, Camden was a superb location - right over the bridge from Philadelphia and the view of the downtown from the lawn was OMG. Good that we got tickets to the Lawn, the closed enclosure and the front row seats wouldn't have let us enjoy the way we did back on the grass. Oh well, atleast we jumped up and down and screamed and made frequent trips for the refills :)
The show was sssuperb, my first PJ concert though and was attended by a freaking 20,000 PLUS crowd !!!
Eddie started off with an acoustic - Gone and then went on to play, Life Wasted, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, I am Mine, Porch, Come Back, Alive, Even Flow and many more !!! The pace was superbly set and I was jumping up & down much like the crowd present, waving hands , whistling, shouting on top of my voice, yelling rather. Sigh ~ if I had a penny for every whistle I blew or everytime I screamed, woulda become a millionaire by midnight tonight ;)
And now I've been diagnosed with ailments - cure unknown.
Symptoms -

... and many more.

Possible Cure - Plug in my Ipod and listen to more Pearl Jam :D. Some snaps coming along tomorrow.

Archived in: Pearl Jam Eddie Vedder Boston Rock Concerts New Jersey Camden Tweeter Center Philadelphia Crowd Chicago Music Metal Ozzfest

Posted by Rajesh @ 1:09 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Shouts:

At May 30, 2006 7:55 AM, Blogger Mr. Hyde said...

I hear you man. Fortunately my body has been forgiving for some reason. No aching muscles apart from a slight pain in the neck portion.
Must convey my official thanks though, for that awesome idea for the long WE ;-). I actually feel that my system has purged and recharged, to take on more shit :-). The concert was heaven man.

 
At May 30, 2006 7:47 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Parag - Good that you 're spared of the pain. And hey it was excellent indeed. Sanx goes out for u guys too :)

Let's make it more often though, yeah ?

 
At June 01, 2006 12:04 AM, Blogger ammu said...

Ok....I've tried to post a comment here thrice unsuccessfully!! Grrr

Anyway....Glad you had fun. Jealous I cant go. Really kicked to think that they playes "even flow" and "alive"

And yes...those concerts can really take their toll on your health ;)

 
At June 01, 2006 11:54 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Amrita - woops ! Something wrong with blogspot ?

Yeah they did play awesome stuff. The day before I heard they played Jeremy and likes ...

Anyways - there's always a next time ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home