Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


The Q isn't Whether, the Q is "The Weather"

The week that started off with drizzles, rain and precipitation continues for the 3rd day in a row. I was hoping against hope that it wouldn't continue today. But woke up to find the same pitter patter sound, rain droplets hitting window panes and a strong wind battering against them.
Out at work its a different scene altogether. I sometimes go and stand by the huge glass curtain walls (whenever I get time) and watch the clouds floating around. Believe me, its a superb sight from the 16th floor though it gives me goosebumps staring straight down watching people walking with an umbrella or vehicles lined up much like what you'd see while playing "GTA -Vice City".
Talking to my bro the other day, he was like - the heat here is unbearable 40 degs during daytime!! I said dude its 40 here too. He was psyched for a while but then realised that I got him this time. 40 deg - true but the scale is deg F in this part of the world as against deg C out there :) The variation out here in Boston is huge too. Last week we had temp. soaring as high as 75+ but 3 days later, rain and cold and a 30 deg dip ~ sigh !!
How's it in your part of the world ?
Archived in: Boston weather Climate Cold Rain Spring Massachusetts

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:11 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Shouts:

At May 11, 2006 1:49 PM, Blogger Intruder said...

it is startin to rain here in the end of this week, and its more than 40 as election results are out
:P

 
At May 11, 2006 2:40 PM, Blogger RPM said...

75+, sunny, warm (hot in the afternoon), hazy at times.

It rained in Bombay!! Unbelievable.

 
At May 11, 2006 5:45 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Intruder - Yeah its almost there right ? ha ha elections ... hmmm LDF winning I heard ?

@ RPM - 75 ?? Well you guys are used to this right ? 75 out here, I was sweating like anything ;-)

Mumbai and Rain ?? will have to check on that .. but monsoon's near.

 
At May 12, 2006 1:27 AM, Blogger ammu said...

Dont get me started on the weather. It started raining the day after my finals got done. Fingers crossed hoping that it doesnt rain during graduation!!!

 
At May 12, 2006 8:24 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Amrita - its been bad the whole week :(

Exams over kewl how'd they go. Graduation -- Hurray !! So when's the party ;-)

 
At May 14, 2006 1:09 AM, Blogger ammu said...

Finals are over....that's the most important thing! right? :)

Graduation is next week...so I guess the party will follow ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home