Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Airtel, Russel and Sachin

It so happened that I couldn't find anything to post today. Too busy now-a-days, consider this as a filler ... but nice ones. Enjoy ;-)








And Tendlya ...

Archived in : Google Video Sachin Russel Peters Airtel Advertisements Cricket

Posted by Rajesh @ 11:13 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Shouts:

At April 28, 2006 9:48 AM, Blogger ammu said...

me loves Russel!!

And the Airtel ad was fantastic!

 
At April 28, 2006 10:10 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Amrita - yeah..Airtel - Pretty good compilation.
Russel - amen to that. The first time I saw his standup, fell down from my chair laughing .. lol

 
At April 28, 2006 1:10 PM, Blogger ammu said...

LOL!!
he's performing in nyc in a couple of weeks...i hope to go!

 
At April 28, 2006 1:22 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

That would be fun !!

But whatever you do DONOT sit in the front row (or a few rows for that matter). Else you would end up being a "Pratap" or a "Taksunbong" .. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home