Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Now Google's onto Da Vinci Code

I have made quite a few posts about The Da Vinci Code and Dan Brown. It seems that everyone's talking about it. The latest from Google - they have managed to create 12,358 puzzles for The Da Vinci Code Quest on Google.
Over the next 24 days, they will release these puzzles of varying difficulty levels and if you complete all of them, the've got a pretty nice Price package for the winner. I did complete one today, didnt get time to go through the rest, though they look pretty sleek. You can login using ur google login Id and you can save the levels before exiting their network.
The biggest online puzzle I believe is still Deathball's Not Pron. I had completed that one, while it was only 80 levels. Now I believe David has extended it much much more
Give it a try :D
Archived in : Google The Da Vinci Code Puzzle Dan Brown Deathball

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:07 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Shouts:

At April 20, 2006 8:35 AM, Blogger RPM said...

I've completed all the levels so far :-)

Did not read the book, but the games are quite simple ;-)

 
At April 20, 2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Rpm - Yeah the initial ones are easy. I too completed the 3rd one today. Am sure its gonna get tough from now on (or atleast before we reach 24)

 
At April 21, 2006 1:43 PM, Blogger ammu said...

I agree...too easy so far. We'll see how the rest are before 19th MAy :-)

SO EXCITED!

 
At June 30, 2006 2:25 AM, Blogger Rajaram S said...

hi ..the link mentioned doesnt seem to work ..also the sony pictures website talks abt a game which can be downloaded, not an online one ...do u have the link for the current game ? thx in advance.
On a separate note, I had once worked on the notpron puzzle and also on the puzzles on dan brown's website ..was inspired to create a "treasure hunt" at my workplace made of puzzles ..
all of them are online on my site in the form of "The Hunt" ..maybe u might be interested ..

 
At June 30, 2006 11:00 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Rajaram - I think they might have removed it. The Puzzle has been completed long back and the url wouldn't be valid.

"The Hunt" ..hmm would definitely give it a try. Thanks for the info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home