Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


One Liners

One liners are always short and sweet ; apart from the "yo mama" jokes there are many out there. A few that I recently found -

And one of ze favs ...
*** Thank Drunk I'm not GOD.
Archivd in : Joke One Liners Duh Dubya

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:32 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Shouts:

At April 15, 2006 12:06 PM, Blogger RPM said...

Its strange - yesterday I was going to make a post about 'Baby on Board' sticker. I am not sure what it is supposed to mean. In fact, I saw a car with a handmade baby on board sticker!

Stupid.

 
At April 15, 2006 8:57 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

:D ... As far as I can guess, it would be just to keep drivers wary on the road.

But then if one is careless on the road he would bump into any vehicle invariant of the sticker ;-). Stupid - true

 
At April 16, 2006 9:34 AM, Blogger ammu said...

LOL!! Loved the IQ test and Weed ones...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home