Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Crashed into a movie tonight

Ever since the ga ga during Oscar about this movie, I've been eagerly awaiting to watch it. Hollwood videos had it on their MVP and I was glad to finally find one in their rack. Though it was nearing midnight, I wanted to watch it today and not procrastinate anymore.

Crash (as you might have seen or heard) is about race. I mean it covers and spans across the racial spectrum featuring characters who are Hispanics, Blacks, Whites, Asians, Persians ..etc..etc.. Its basically made up of several stories somewhat intertwined with each other and aims at putting forth the notion - the main theme of the movie - " how one's life can change in a moment". The director does a good job of hopping from one story to another during the movie but is careful enough to maintain the flow during the 2 hours.

Couple of funny scenes (maybe more actually) and I loved the Discovery channel part, believe me its so true and I've seen many a times while I was in Chicago and have to accept that it ought to be true - lol !!

Overall a good movie, dont want to get into justifying the Oscar or anything, but a worth watch. I kept saying to myself that I've seen him in other movies but couldnt recollect (talking about Ryan Phillippe here) his movies. Now I know that I had Cruel Intentions in mind ;-).

Archived in: Movies Hollywood Crash Race California Chicago Cruel Intentions

Posted by Rajesh @ 1:47 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home