Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


I dnot wnat to be a Sellpnig BEE

You a'enrt gnoig to bieleve taht you can aaclulty uaserdtnnd waht I am winitrg. Bacuese of the phaonmneal poewr of the hmaun mnid, acirndocg to a racsreeh at Cmradigbe Uvrienisty it dneso't matetr in waht order the ltteres in a word are, the only irntpaomt tnihg is that the fsrit and the lsat lteter be in the rhgit pclae.
The rset can be a tatol mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut a pleborm. Tihs is bsucaee the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey letetr by isletf but the wrod as a wolhe. Aaznmig Huh? Yaeh and you aawyls thoguht sellpnig was ipmorantt ~ duh !! :)
Thnkas MS for tihs leovly pecie of ifno
Avrciehd in : Spleling Duh Enislgh Untsireivy Fnuny Cdbimrage Scoohl

Posted by Rajesh @ 12:08 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Shouts:

At May 21, 2006 10:21 PM, Blogger ammu said...

mhm... :P

 
At May 22, 2006 2:47 PM, Blogger RPM said...

@rajesh: And I think to take it one level more, speed reading basically is saying that you don't even need to read every word of a sentence to make sense of the sentence.

I still can't speed read much, but I am trying to get the hang of it.

 
At May 22, 2006 4:15 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Amrita - hmm !! would remain the same aint it ;-)

@ RPM- Very true. Realized that when u mentioned here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home