Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


US and them

A Cartoon , A Video. 1st one - hit the nail on the head. 2nd one - short n sweet. Enjoy !!








Archived in: World Cup Soccer Italy Germany US google video

Posted by Rajesh @ 7:37 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Shouts:

At June 19, 2006 9:32 PM, Blogger Mosilager said...

so true...

 
At June 20, 2006 12:10 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@mosilager - yeah. I laughed like hell when I saw the cartoon. And the video well - अब् क्या कहे ;)

 
At June 20, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger ammu said...

The Cartoon was AWesome!!!

And the video....i loved the snippet about Italy! LOL!

 
At June 21, 2006 10:15 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Amrita- yeah I think Italians are famous for what's shown out there ;)

 
At June 22, 2006 3:27 PM, Blogger RadioActive Ray said...

Yeah I have been reading a lot of complaints in the US newspapers because they don't give a damn to the 'original' football. And I also had a long drawn conversation (I kept my hands in my pocket, otherwise!) with some Texans, trying to put in their heads that football and cricket are games that require more skills than technology unlike each of the sports here.
Infact, the cartoon needs a modification. The answer would not be the Sun, but 'Americans'.

 
At June 22, 2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ radioactive ray - lol. Its tough times these days. Getting that into their mind is helluva task.

I guess thats what the cartoon is right ? " If you answered The Sun you're prob. an american" ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home