Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Price Tag On My Déjà Vu

Although I dont have any plans of selling my deja vu , just thought of finding out how much it is worth. How much would one offer to buy my SCrapings ;)

Bidding starts at $5,645.40 bucks - people .. and I hope thats not too much to ask for ;-). Its difficult to put a price tag on these ramblings and frankly speaking I dunno how they arrived at this figure; probably they just went by the url. For, if they went by the content I would be a millionaire by now :D.


My blog is worth $5,645.40.
How much is your blog worth?



Arvhived in: Blog Cost US Dollars Bid Technorati

Posted by Rajesh @ 7:07 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Shouts:

At July 02, 2006 7:54 PM, Blogger Mosilager said...

that's pretty cool i should check it out

 
At July 02, 2006 7:58 PM, Blogger Mosilager said...

ok 5080 for my blog, 3300 for dog blog and 1200 for the mallu blog... do i get to add them all up? almost 10k... now if i had that in cash...

 
At July 03, 2006 7:34 AM, Blogger Soumya said...

hmmmm...ummmmmmmmmmmm.....aaaaaaaaaaa??? still thinking...hehe

 
At July 03, 2006 11:38 AM, Blogger ammu said...

Interesting!!

 
At July 03, 2006 12:44 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Mosilager - Kewl dude. But u're getting 3300 for Ginga and only 1200 for സാധനം കയ്യില്‍ ഉണ്ടോ? Yeah 10K sounds about right :D. Wow quick way to earn a Grand eh?

@ Soumya - Dont think too much start bidding ;-)

@ Amrita - Yeah. I think it all depends on the # hits also. So keep your musings uptodate ;-)

 
At July 03, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Mr. Hyde said...

well well well... what do you know... you keep up the good work and maybe 10 yrs down the line you maybe able to retire... ;-)

 
At July 03, 2006 8:01 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ paraG - Hey thats right. Never thought of it that way. But 10 years ~ sigh. I intend to do that in under 10 ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home