Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


What's playing ?

Have been listening to some XM radio lately and must say that they have a good collection and they make sure that the latest and the bestest is played.

So am hooked to the new one by TOOL - 10,000 days and HINDER.

Have you heard Hinder's new album ? Its called Extreme Behavior. Coupla songs that I luved were "Stoned" and "Lips of an Angel". A tinge of Nickelback could be heard if listened carefully but all in all its Asuperb.



Coming back to my other love TOOL, their new album 10,000 days is cooooool. Much like their previous creations like Ænima, Lateralus this one rocks. Maynard and his band .. well what can I say ?

Archived in: Tool Hinder Rock Metal Music Radio XM 10000

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:16 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Shouts:

At June 22, 2006 10:40 AM, Blogger RPM said...

Where do you listen to XM? Do you have a player you listen to on the way to work?

If you listen at work and at home, then Yahoo Music is probably better. On-demand music.

 
At June 22, 2006 6:48 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ Rpm - I dont listen on my way to work. Listen it at home.

I know - read ur post about Yahoo On-Demand music. Am yet to try that, thanks for the suggestion ...

 
At June 23, 2006 6:18 PM, Blogger RPM said...

@rajesh: Its really good not only because you can listen to an artist or a song or an album when you want and feel like, but their matching engine is superb. So in my case, I have never been disappointed with the recommendations they provide when I log in every time. In fact, most of the times, I end up listening to 'My recommendations' first :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home