Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


See Both Sides Of The Story

The timing couldn't have been better. My last post - "what a week" highlighted my displeasure towards news channels in US. All these years in the US I have been watching Fox News, CNN and some local news channels to get to know the news from different parts of the world. Here's how it looked -


Thanks to BBC World - they announced their entry to the States and that they would try to come up with the other side of the story. This would be great; at least one can get out of the monopoly prevalent out here.





I'm looking forward to it.


Labels: , , , , , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 2:32 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Shouts:

At June 18, 2007 7:04 PM, Blogger Mosilager said...

Awesome post Raju bhai... I only watch comedy central (john stewart) for accurate US News and am lucky enough to have bbc news in the morning when i wake up for world news. rediff and samachar take care of desh and zamnet takes care of zambia so i'm all set.

 
At June 19, 2007 8:07 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ mosilager - Dhanyavaad mosilager bhai ;) .

John Stewart and his Daily show hmm I watch them too ('cause its aired before South park). Rediff n TOI are just tabloids but read the TOI ePaper though. and of course bbc.com until I subscribe to BBC on tv :)

 
At June 26, 2007 11:16 AM, Blogger Intruder said...

WOW !

this is terrifi stuff

thanks a lot for the pain u took to bring this together
:)

 
At June 26, 2007 8:50 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ intruder - thanks macha. no pains dude :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home