Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


More and More Chocolates

I don't know how, but I end up coming up with these news , researches and studies again an again. This time a study by Tulane University. They say eating more chocolates can keep the Dentist away - lol.
Read more here

Labels: , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 11:26 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At May 19, 2007 6:56 PM, Blogger ammu said...

now this idea i loooooove...:)
I hate dentists

 
At May 20, 2007 4:24 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ amrita - he he he. Some crazy idea right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home