Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Area 51




I can't breathe right now!

You believe me, don't you?
Please believe what I've just said!
See the Dead ain't touring
And this wasn't all in my head.
See, they took me by the hand
And invited me right in.
Then they showed me something
I don't even know where to begin.



Lyrics courtesy LyricsWiki...

Labels: , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 7:45 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At June 08, 2007 6:42 AM, Blogger Mosilager said...

kore naal aayittu onnum ezhuthiyillalo... busy?

 
At June 08, 2007 9:29 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ mosilager - athey, swalpam busy aayirunnu. pinney pratyegich' ezhudaan onnum tanney illyaayirunnu. Ini nokaam :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home