Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


90 dollars please

I just stared at the official when she said "90 dollars please". I asked her if she said 19 or 90. She re-iterated "90 please". I'm not sure how the state justifies these , they just charged me 90 bucks for an Out of State License conversion. You end up paying as much as you would would for registering your vehicle in the state (what?). And No, its not the same in other parts of the US. Place where I had got mine issued before - they charged me 20 bucks.

"The Spirit of America"


Labels: , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 10:16 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At June 10, 2007 6:55 PM, Blogger ammu said...

Ack! That bites! I got charged 40-50 bucks or something. And then they lost my computerized image...and made me come in again...and pay another 10-20 bucks.
DMV sucks money out!

 
At June 11, 2007 5:24 PM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ amrita - Yeah it seems they've increased the fees or something. Losing it and having to spend $$ again - u shuda stood on top of them :)

And after paying the 90 bucks they mail the stuff, I hope they don't lose mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home