Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Chak De!

The Caption/Punch line craze has reached India. Not sure if every country has one, but about a year back I realized that the Aussies have one and it was pretty cool to listen them chant. We saw the effects during the Australian Open, World Series of Poker etc.... I mean almost anywhere the Aussies went, they carried this along - Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oye Oye Oye !!

Chak De India! is the one that I'm talking about. If not for the latest SRK film by the same name, I'm sure we would have gone without one for some more time. Be it Football, Hockey or Cricket - one can see the Chak De moment spreading like a virus. The Media is playing a big role in promoting it big time by organizing shows and even airing news headlines by the same name wink. Another stunt to grab some attention. With a lurking danger of mid-term polls in sight - I wonder what would happen if our politicians take a shot at this. I can only hope that they don't.

We now have a Chak De moment, My Chak De moment, My own proud Chak De moment, My biggest Chak De moment and what not !

BTW anyone talking about the movie at all? How're the responses?

Labels: , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 9:02 AM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home