Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Art of Photography

The closest I remember being anywhere near 'Art' was in my school days, when we used to have painting classes. Although Music and Singing are also considered as Art, I'm not that close to these forms. Listening to music - of course; but not singing. In my own world, I am Kishore Kumar and/or Eddie Vedder but then others have to vouch for it and usually they don't wink

So this new form of Art which I've been thinking of checking out is probably working out pretty well. Have been thinking of getting involved for some time now but glad that I took control of the situation before the iron started cooling down.

Read somewhere that "Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a Photographer, it makes you a Nikon owner" - soo true come to think of it. I'd say that for me, it has at least started an owner; if I would like this form of 'Art' and whether I'm able to carry on with it needs to be seen.

Its fun actually, one of the few things I've learned is how to be patient. You seldom realize the amount of patience required to get a decent snap; the number of clicks you have to make to get a decent one. Ah well, the invention of Digital Camera has simplified things. Its so much easier and so much better to play around with the manual modes that you can get almost anything done. It would really have been difficult before the digicam days. I wonder how they used to get things done. That's why probably they were known as Photographers while now-a-days they're known as Nikon owners wink

Some images - here


Labels: , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 8:58 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Shouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home