Site Network: del.icio.us | Technorati |

 

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away and I've done the math enuf to know the danger's of a second guessing.


Everything Mac

Couldn't wait any longer - a week since I ordered a Macbook, it reached my hands yesterday. Can't believe Fedex took a week to deliver the product from PA. But they say right - all's well that ends well? I opened the package switched the Macbook ON and there it was. As easy as 1-2-3 (believe me when they say its that easy - you better believe them). I just have one word for it and the experience thus far - AWESOME !!!

Its been a catching up game for me; I bought an iPod when the MAC craziness had started and here I am getting hooked to the MAC when the iPhone craziness has kicked off.

The graphics, the ease with which one can get used to it (including the keyboard), the MAC world that you get sucked into - has to be seen to be believed. Anyways, soon its gonna be bye-bye to Mr. Gates and his Windows (though I will have to use it at work) biggrin

I was a PC now I'm a Mac wink

Labels: , , , ,

Posted by Rajesh @ 8:56 PM; PERMALINK,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Shouts:

At July 07, 2007 11:22 AM, Blogger RPM said...

Great, welcome to the mac world. After my huge rant about how mac was not as easy as they made it out to be, I was enlightened by quite a few folks, and I quickly went back to the mac. I have an iMac and am totally hooked on to it.

The great thing with these Intel machines is you don't necessarily have to say bye bye to Windows. I have windows loaded using Bootcamp and my wife uses AutoCAD there. I hardly ever log in to the Windows environment. I live on Firefox, iPhoto, iWeb, iDVD.

Now if only those slot-loading drives could read miniDVD's from my camcorder, and if only iMovie could read DVD formats directly :-(

 
At July 08, 2007 9:55 AM, Blogger Rajesh said...

@ usc trojan - Thanks a bunch!! Yeah it was pretty much the same for me too. All these years I've been reading this-n-that about mac, how not-so-easy it is etc... but tell you what - I'm feeling good and it wasn't difficult at all.

I know I wouldn't have to say good bye to WIN but then I do have a desktop with Win (if I want to use Win i.e). If you can get almost everything on Mac then why use Win ;-). I've always lived on Firefox and iTunes and now am getting used to iPhoto,iWeb :)

Hey I totally forgot about Bootcamp - I was thinking of buying "Parallels" if at all I think of putting in Windows - it works amazingly well but then you gotta shell ~70 bucks.

Oh they can't be read on MAC? hmm probably the camcorder makers would come up with mac software.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home